If someone wants transformation in their life and wants to eliminate those things that's difficult for them to try and do or if someone wants to live a lifetime of purity, these persons must choose Rudraksha.
Rudraksha which came from the tears of lord Shiva, is one of the most powerful Healing woods amongst the all-healing objects. People who have motive of transforming their lives into good causes will definitely taste success after wearing the Rudraksha.
Rudraksha is very powerful over any gems, yantra, tantra and mantra. In general, the one who wears and worships Rudraksha is blessed with plenty of things like prosperity, peace and healthiness. Yet one should follow all the precautions before wearing the rudraksha to achieve the all benefits and blessing of the rudraksha.
Before wearing Rudraksha: Follow the mentioned all points strictly and regularly in order to gain the maximum benefit of the Rudraksha.
- Before wearing the Rudraksha, take an early bath and cleans yourself properly. Chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" with pure heart.
- There are seed mantras of your Rudraksha bead that must be chanted a minimum 8 times, after chanting the mantra one should wear it with clean, pure heart and faith. the wearer should meditate and remember all faces of lord Shiva.
- Clean the Rudraksha beads weekly with water and mix Gangajal along with it. Allow it to dry under the fan if you reside in a very humid climate, then let the beads soak in water overnight and scrub with a tough plastic brush to clear the pores. Note that beads are strong and do not break up scrubbing Once they're dry apply a light-weight oil like Olive and Sandalwood oil with a toothbrush.
- If you're on a long tour and are not ready to wear them for an extended period keep them in air tight containers or boxes. Note that beads tend to go in slumber mode if not worn out for a period of about one week, then they need regular weaning for an additional one week to awaken again. Remove the beads before undergoing any sort of work like workout during a gym or swimming.
- If someone wants to attain the maximum benefit and positive outcome of the rudraksha then it is advisable to go for the spiritual practice like meditation to align you with the positive energy and direction they provide to you in life
- In case if you feel uncomfortable wearing the Rudraksha during the night time, then you may remove it. But if possible, try to wear the Rudraksha as much as you can.
- The beads do not work properly if they are not strung together properly, so always make sure that you buy the Rudraksha from a genuine vendor.
- A person can wear more than one Rudraksha bead of the identical mukhi Alternately he may also wear a mala bracelet having a mixture of assorted mukhi Rudraksha. It is important to wear beads as per Rudraksha Science Therapy to induce maximum benefits from them.
- Rudraksha beads are a product of nature. Hence, they vary in their size and colors even if they're identical in Mukhis (faces) However this variation of size and color doesn't decrease the effectiveness of this divine bead.
- Children may additionally wear Rudraksha that depends on the character of their emotional and health concerns. They respond to Rudraksha faster than adults and it makes their growing years smoother.
- To get the best result out of the rudraksha, then one must wear it 24*7. Take the example of the sadhus and rishi, you might have noticed that they have made the Rudraksha as a part of their body and wear them all the time. In case if you feel uncomfortable then you might take them off during the night time and after taking them off, you must keep them in place where you worship and on the next day wear it after taking the bath. Once you start wearing the Rudraksha it takes a time period of around 7-8 days of continual touch with the body in order to get activated. try not to keep them away for more than 10 hours from your body otherwise the Rudraksha will enter the slumber mode.
- The members of the family should never exchange their Rudraksha neck mala and japa mala with each other. The bond that is created between the wearer and Rudraksha depends on the frequency tuning and hence it must not be shared with anyone. If someone does so, then the Rudraksha mala immediately loses its energy as soon as it comes in contact with the other person who is not the wearer of the mala.
Wear Rudraksha by following steps:
- During the morning when one wear's the rudraksha, at that point the rudraksha mantra and rudraksha origin mantra should be chanted for 9 times. Also, this has to be repeated before bed time in addition after removing the Rudraksha. The Rudraksha once removed should be kept at the holy place where you worship.
- The best time to wear the Rudraksha is during the morning time. One should take the bath then should wear the Rudraksha or mala. Whenever you wear the Rudraksha, always chant the mantra while doing so. Also do worship of it and offer incense sticks and ghee diya (lamp) to it. One should not wear the Rudraksha before the bath and even should not touch it with dirty hands.
- One important thing is that Rudraksha should never ever be carried to the cremation and funeral ground. Even during the birth of a new born or where a new baby is born the rudraksha should be avoided there as well.
- One should never wear the Rudraksha while having intercourse.
- Women must not wear the Rudraksha during their periods or when they are having their menstrual cycle.
- Always keep your Rudraksha clean. Dust and dirt can settle within the pores of the bead. Clean these as frequently as you can. If the thread becomes dirty or damaged, change it. After cleaning, wash your Rudraksha with some blessed pure holy water or milk. This helps maintain its sanctity.
- Always keep the Rudraksha oiled. After regular cleaning, oil the bead and offer them the incense. This is of utmost importance. Especially when not using the bead for some time, or storing it for a long time.
- Many get confused with the form and size. One shouldn't seriously worry about it. One must keep in mind that the mukhi you buy should be well defined, and should be natural, there should be no cracks.
- The Mala that we wear in the neck is formed of 108 beads or 54 beads. Japa mala can be as small as 27 beads. Do not use neck mala for japa mala interchangeably because the purpose of each and every one is different. Before wearing the rudraksha, take that mala to lord shiva's temple and offer Rudra Abhishek. Only after that the mala should be worn. One should chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAY" for at least 3 times while wearing it.
- Since Rudraksha is incredibly divine and pure in its nature, it should be held in gold. Exceptions are permitted. Silver or strong red or black thread is even ok to go for the rudraksha. Also, it's advisable to take off beads while taking bath as excess soap dehydrates the beads' natural Oil. They have to be worn with faith, respect and one should love it. Rudraksha divine beads is worn by anybody regardless of age, sex, caste, creed, culture and place.
- Rudraksha is the divine gift and thus very precious. There are a variety of processes through which the Rudraksha beads can be energized and can provide best outcomes. The best and most auspicious day to wear the Rudraksha is on Monday as Monday is devoted to lord Shiva or it can be worn out on any day with proper rituals and worship.